SAP Business One Course : Inventory (4/5)
SAP B1 facilitates comprehensive management of inventory and distribution from goods in to goods delivered. You can gain far better insight on stock levels and improve the way you manage stock including FIFO inventory management, batch management and tracking of returns. The end result is efficient and optimal stock levels meaning less waste and more profit.
In these topics, you will learn how to set up item master data, item groups, and units of measure, define the inventory valuation of goods and serial and batch management. You will learn how to set up warehouses and manage warehouse functions.
- Describe the contents of the item master
- Learn how to run reports by item groups
- Learn how to define an item group
- Create item master records
- Assign units of measure to an item
- Describe the relationship of different types of units of measure
- Set up units of measure for items in SAP Business One.
- set up weights in unit of measure groups.
- set up automatic calculations for the type and amount of package materials to use when shipping or receiving an item.
- Create a warehouse
- View a warehouse’s bin location structure
- Describe the drop shipment process
- Create a goods receipt
- Create a good issue
- Enter an inventory transfer document
- List the valuation methods used in perpetual inventory in SAP Business One
- Describe how each valuation method works
- Discuss the differences between perpetual and non-perpetual inventory
- List the business reasons for using serial numbers and batch management
- Create and use a batch-managed item
- Create and use an item managed by serial numbers
- Define the settings for serial/batch valuation
- Track costs using the serial/batch valuation method
- Types of prices and discounts
- Items and price lists
- Associating prices with business partners
- Pricing in a document
- Clear understanding of inventory management and logistics processes
- Familiarity with SAP Business One navigation and functionality
- Basic knowledge on ERP and Familiar with installing and configuring software on a Windows platform
SAP Business One version 10.0