This course covers learning the basic accounts receivable tools to perform the tasks of creating customer records, creating, distributing, and posting invoices, credits, and payments, managing customer credit, and posting to bank reconciliations. Also covered are setting up various system parameters that support accounts receivable workflows.
This course is for v10.20 and all previous versions.
- CloudSuite Industrial: Navigating the User Interface
- CloudSuite Industrial: Foundation
- CloudSuite Industrial: Using Customer Service/Order Entry
To optimize your learning experience, Infor recommends that you have the following knowledge prior to taking this course:
• Knowledge of how data is structured and organized
• Ability to navigate the user interface